Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The good news continues

I just spoke with the plastic surgeon. All these doctors think I am a Piersimoni. If the news wasn't so good I would be upset. The plastic surgeon said that the tissue expanders surgery went well. When I asked him what that meant, he said it was a good surgery. This means there were no problems during the procedure. He seemed pleased and so I stopped my questioning. I got the impression that further questioning would have pointless. He did say that AMP will be sent home tomorrow. I was surprised. Door to door this means that AMP will have been in hospital less than 24 hours. Wow!

5 comments:

Nazare said...

Happy to hear of all the good news. Hope you get to rest and sleep well tonight. Take care Larry.
Nazare

mb said...

So happy to hear everything went so well! I have tears of happiness over the fantastic news!!! Lots of love to all of you!
Mary Beth

Nick DeMartino said...

It is indeed a huge weight off with this good news, for all of us, but especially for you, AMP and your incredible family. Let that radiance get some rest. We'll all be very excited to see you shining again very soon. Nick

Unknown said...

Amazing news! So grateful that it's going better than expected. Will now go to sleep with a smile in my heart.

xoxoxx

Julie

Jamie said...

I couldn't help but giggle through my tears of joy... Mr. Piersimoni. I think that's considered comedic relief.
All our love to all of you... and YEAH!!!
Jamie and the guys + one?