Saturday, October 27, 2007

Riding Thorugh the Would


A MAN WAS LOCKED IN HIS HOUSE AND COULDN'T GET OUT.
BUT HE KNEW HE WOULD.
HE HIT THE WOOD UNTIL HIS HANDS WERE SORE.
HE SAWED THE WOOD IN HALF.
TWO HALVES MAKE A WHOLE,
HE SHOUTED THROUGH THE HOLE UNTIL HIS VOICE WAS HOARSE.
HE JUMPED ON THE HORSE, RODE THROUGH THE WOULD AND GOT HOME SAFELY.

- Remy Charlip, from "Arm in Arm" 1969

posted by amp - am riding the would as fast as I could

sorry - we'll get back to business soon - think we're getting a little punchy from the wait

2 comments:

Ophelia Chong said...

my feet are still in bliss mode.
and my stomach is still full.
:O) love "riding"

ophelia

Anonymous said...

CONNIE SAYS
I DON'T HAVE A PROFILE. BECAUSE I CAN'T SEEM TO GET A GOOGLE ACCOUNT.
BUT AT LEAST I AM NOT ANONYMOUS THIS WAY.